7 Best Smart WiFi Routers 2021 (Top Rated 7 Smart WiFi Routers 2021)
|+ Seriously Affordable|
+ Reasonable Performance
+ Manages Network Congestion
|- Limited Range|
|+ Great Speeds|
+ Compelling Feature Set
+ Great for Gaming and Streaming
|- Exceedingly Large Wall Wart|
|+ Good Range|
+ Built-in VPN
+ Attractive Design
|- Heavy Router|
|+ Affordably Priced|
+ Easy to Install
+ Supports MU-MIMO Streaming
|- No USB Ports|
|+ Uncongested Whole-Home Coverage|
+ Straightforward Set-Up
+ Compact Design
|- Limited Ports|
|+ Super-Simple Setup|
+ Great Value
+ Excellent Design
|- Limited Hardware Control|
|+ Great Speeds|
+ Compact Housing
+ Better Coverage
|- Not Enough Capacity for Large Family|
“Are you among those who are suffering due to slow Wi-Fi performance? Is your router not supporting all your devices? During this pandemic, everything is happening at home. Kids are attending Google classes and playing games. You are organizing meetings and handling business from home. Then there are smart home devices. Therefore to manage all this, if you are searching for a speedy router with an extensive coverage area that can handle many devices simultaneously, You are at the right place.”
NETGEAR nighthawks X6S router will solve all your issues. To better understand how this router will make your life easy and even exceed your expectations. Here is a NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) Review, done solely with you in mind. Let’s dive in and find out.
Remarkable Features of NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P)
NETGEAR nighthawks X6S router has a tri-band with 4000 Mbps speed and 3500 square feet coverage. Alongside the option to connect more than 50 devices, 2 USB and 4 Wired Ethernet ports.
Let’s show you in detail why you need X6S for your home.
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) is huge and bulky with six antennas. It can be mounted on the wall. However, with six fixed antennas, we don’t suggest that. There are four LAN ports to connect a computer, game console or any other wired device alongside one Gigabit WAN connection and two USB ports on the backside.
X6S features a dual-core 1.8GHz processor, which includes 128MB RAM and 512 MB memory storage. You can also turn off 11 LED lights that are designed to show different functions of the router.
Ac4000 routers are great for online gaming and HD streaming due to their overall performance.
- Safe Cloud Storage
With NETGEAR ReadyCLOUD USB, accessing and sharing USB files is effortless. You can create personal cloud storage and access them from anywhere at any time. You can use Google Drive and Dropbox without any extra charges. You can use the 1×3.0 and 1×2.0 USB ports.
- Cyber Security Software
Keeping your personal life private is becoming hard every day with cyber security breaches. NETGEAR nighthawks X6S router protects your personal devices and all your smart home devices from phishing or hacking. It uses the world’s leading cyber security software to prevent hacker attacks.
With Circle Smart Parental Control, you can effortlessly manage the kids’ screen time and filter inappropriate websites. However, you can only use it if you have an OpenDNS account.
You can create a separate safe network for your guests also which is another way of enhancing security.
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi
The tri-band router delivers 750 Mbps speed on the 2.4 GHz radio frequency band and 1.6 Gbps on the 5 GHz radio frequency band. With the help of MU-MIMO support, you can connect almost 55 devices simultaneously. To manage speed, each device will have its own pathway to the network.
The NETGEAR nighthawks X6S router uses the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standards, compatible with Beamforming and protocol technology. They enhance the speed and range of X6S.
Setting up the NETGEAR nighthawks X6S AC4000 router is very convenient. You can use a LAN cable or Wi-Fi to connect. For a secure system, it’s better to change the given password. The Nighthawk App will walk you through all the steps to set up your devices with the network.
The whole procedure will take a few minutes. You can also manage your connected devices and check your internet connection with this app.
- Amazon’s Alexa Smart Assistant
Many people have smart devices at home. To manage them, if you get a router with Amazon’s Alexa as your assistant, things will become easy and fun. Give voice commands to Alexa and ask her to turn on or off LEDs, enable or disable parental control, and many such things.
- Support Contract
NETGEAR nighthawks X6S AC4000 router has 90 days of support. However, unlike other manufacturers, you can buy extra support from NETGEAR, including setting up devices, malware attacks, and other features.
You will get videos to help you set the device and will answer any other query.
- It provides speedy Wi-Fi
- It has many options for customization.
- It is easy to install and set up.
- Can connect to multiple devices.
- It has a large size.
- Only offers 90 days support.
Tips To Help The Buyer
With so many options in the market, it becomes hectic to buy the best Wi-Fi router. These tips will help you to decide what to consider before purchasing a router.
- Compatibility With ISP
Internet Service Providers have a list of compatible modems on their websites. Mostly it is not an issue, and they work fine with any router. In case you are using a modem-router combo, then It’s better to check.
Router Support The Internet Speed
It is wise to buy a router that has more speed than your internet. This way, the Wi-Fi signal will be strong even on multiple devices. The Tri-Band Wi-Fi router has a 2.4 GHz band and two 5 GHz band. Combined, they provide speed and wide coverage.
The price range for a router can be from $100 to $300. But before spending the amount, check if it has all the basic features like beamforming (improves productivity and provides strong signal) and MO-MIMU (Communication with multiple devices at a time).
Choose a router that can give you maximum range. However, with big houses and many objects, it is better to have an option to attach extenders or support mesh Wi-Fi. It will help the signals to reach the utmost area of your house.
There are many other cool features that you should consider, like VPN and additional security features. These are almost available in all routers. Yet, the router should have powerful RAM and hardware to get the maximum benefit from these features.
How do I set up my Netgear R8000P?
Follow these steps to set up a Netgear router;
- Remove the power cables from the modem, then plugin and turn on your modem.
- Connect the modem to the Netgear nighthawks X6S AC4000 router.
- Access the page through routerlogin.net.
- After logging in, follow the setup guide.
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) also has an application for users.
How many devices can connect to Netgear Nighthawk R8000P?
When it comes to devices, you can connect almost 55 devices with the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S router. Its smart system selects from three bands and provides you with the maximum uninterrupted connection.
What is the range of the Netgear nighthawk x6s?
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) offers 3500 square feet of wireless coverage. Unlike most routers, it will provide an uninterrupted solid internet connection for multiple devices.
In this NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) Review, we have explained that this router is perfect for middle to long ranges spaces. It has many customized options that provide safety and unique features.
Well, what are you waiting for? Fix all your problems, whether about managing files or monitoring kids’ screen time, with the help of the X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Best Smart WiFi Routers 2021(Top 7 Smart WiFi Routers 2021)
1. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) -Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home, Works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control, QoS（B079JD7F7G）
2. NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router, R6700 – AC1750 Wireless Speed Up to 1750 Mbps | Up to 1500 Sq Ft Coverage & 25 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 1 x 3.0 USB Ports | Armor Security（B00R2AZLD2）
3. NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router (R7000) – AC1900 Wireless Speed (Up to 1900 Mbps) | Up to 1800 Sq Ft Coverage & 30 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB ports | Armor Security（B00F0DD0I6）
4. TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi Router (Archer A6) – 5GHz Dual Band Mu-MIMO Wireless Internet Router, Supports Guest WiFi and AP mode, Long Range Coverage（B07N1L5HX1）
5. Amazon eero mesh WiFi router（B07WGJ8ZD3）
6. Google Wifi – AC1200 – Mesh WiFi System – Wifi Router – 4500 Sq Ft Coverage – 3 pack（GJ2CQ）
7. TP-Link WiFi 6 Router AX1800 Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX21) – Dual Band Gigabit Router, Works with Alexa – A Certified for Humans Device（B08H8ZLKKK）
You May Also Like:
- How To Have A Steady Wifi Connection The Easiest Way With The NETGEAR R7000P-100NAS Nighthawk Wifi Router?
- Why Should You Buy The NETGEAR Orbi RBK853 In 2021?
- Why TP-Link AX6600 WiFi 6 Router (Archer AX90) Is The Best Choice?
- Why You Need ASUS AX1800 WiFi 6 Router (RT-AX55)?
- Should I Buy A Docsis 3.0 Or 3.1 Modem?
- Is the NETGEAR Nighthawk 6-Stream AX5400 WiFi 6 Router (RAX50) Worth It?
- How to Get Good WiFi Coverage in Every Room at Your Home? Amazon eero Mesh WiFi System AX1800 Review